An international campaign for justice for a full independent sworn public inquiry to expose the truth behind the injustices in the Sallins Corruption Case and the continuing cover-up.
The campaign is directed by members of the family of Osgur Breatnach, whose aims are supported by Nicky Kelly and Brian McNally. Both were tortured and framed alongside Osgur in the Sallins Case.
Christy Moore. Singer, musician, songwriter.
Denis J Halliday. Ex- UN Humanitarian Coordinator in Iraq. Ex- UN Deputy Resident Representative to Singapore for UN Development Programme. Economics, Geography and Public Administration MA. Recipient Gandhi International Peace Award.
James Macguill. Snr Vice- President Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE); ex-chair Anti Money Laundering Task Force; ex- President of the Law Society; chair of Criminal Law Committee of the CCBE. Nominated to serve on many Government bodies including working groups/task forces on Legal Aid, Jurisdiction
of the Criminal Courts, National Crime Forum, Interviewing of Suspects, and the Judicial Appointments Advisory Board. Member of Legal Services Regulatory Authority.
Michael Farrell. Solicitor. Member Irish Council of State. Member European Commission Against Racism and Intolerance. Ex- internee, ex- Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association, ex-chair Irish Counsel for Civil Liberties, ex-member Irish Human RIrish Human Rights Commission.
Paula Meehan. Poet, playwright, Master of Fine Arts, ex- Ireland Professor of Poetry.
Prof Dermot PJ Walsh.LLB. Lawyer, author, University Lecturer. Professor of Law at Kent University. Member of the Royal Irish Academy. Former President of the Irish Association of Law Teachers. Specialises in policing, criminal procedure and EU criminal law.
only some of the hundreds of thousands supporting the campaign.
- What’s the Sallins Corruption case all about?
- Jail Gay Byrne
- Nixon Style Burglary of Drs Office
- Hooded Men Back Inquiry
- Amnesty & ICCL back inquiry call
- Police Heavy Gang named for first time
- DPP Secret Review Exonerated all Sallins Men
- Why did Gardai launch the largest civilian round up since world war 2
- Garda File Doctored
- Famed US Attorney General supports inquiry
- ICCL Call for Government inquiry
- Who knew Sallins Men were innocent?
- Why did Gardai launch the Mass Arrests?
- Screams All Night heard in police station
- Supreme Court Judge backs calls for inquiry
- What was the torture in the Sallins Case?
- Who Speaks Out demanding truth?
- State ‘loose’ crucial state evidence
- State Solicitor demands public inquiry
- Sallins Case could happen again